Policy revision date May 28, 2015
Typical Information We Collect About You
· Contact Information (email/phone/mailing address)
· Order history
· Payment information
· Technical information about your browser and device
Support pictures of cleaning condition and outcome
Key Ways We Use Your Information
· Fulfill your order and provide customer service
· Send you promotions and offers
We Share Your Information With
· Authorize.net (credit card processing company)
· Appointy (scheduling software used at time of booking)
This policy describes the personal information Mom’s Standard LLC. collects about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
What kind of information does Mom’s Standard LLC. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, home/billing address, phone number, credit card number, and service request. When you visit our websites, install and use our mobile apps, place an order online or by phone. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online, through a mobile app, or by phone. We also collect information about the device you use to access our websites or mobile apps such as your computer's IP address, your browser type, your operating system, and other technical information. Our mobile apps may also collect information about your location if you have allowed this.
How does Mom's Standard LLC. use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status
· To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our services, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
· To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
· To help us address problems with and improve our site and mobile app design, products and services
· To enhance your booking experience
· To analyze trends and statistics
· To protect the security or integrity of our websites, mobile apps, and our business
· To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?", below.
Does Mom’s Standard LLC. share my information?
We share your personal information in the following ways:
· When you provide personal information on our booking website information is shared with Appointy- our secure booking software (Appointy does not share your information with any additional parties)
· We share personal information with Authorize.net for online credit card processing only.
How do I access or change my information?
· You may log into your Appointy account to change scheduling information
· You may contact our office directly at (347) 927-8370 to request any changes
What about links to other websites?
Mom’s Standard LLC.
252 Java St.
Brooklyn, NY 11222